Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dzeko ends the hopes of AC Milan


In search of an attacking edge, Andrea Galliani had made its priority Edin Dzeko summer.

Bosnian striker, the revelation of the Bundesliga with Wolfsburg had registered 26 goals in 32 league matches, raids at the same time, a place in the ranking of European Tops Scorers. If the player has loudly proclaimed his desire to join AC Milan, he met with the intransigence of its leaders who have said transferable. Interviewed by the German media Welt Online, Dzeko explains his fascination with the German club, but his decision to remain in Wolfsburg "I've always been fascinated by the club. Why, I do not know, but I always considered the AC Milan the best club in the world, and receive a proposal for such a club at 23 years, it made me dream and I wanted to go. As I was honest, I clearly demonstrated my desire to go. Meanwhile, the club refused to release me and that was in the right. After we are not always what you want in life, at least not immediately. Wolfsburg gave me my chance two years ago and I have a contract that runs until 2011. I spoke with Armin Veh (Note: the coach of the club), and I expressed my desire to leave, but he said there were big targets and that I still absolutely. So I stay where I am finally ".

Nevertheless, he still hopes to join AC Milan in a year. Otherwise continue to shake the net in the Bundesliga and to languish a little longer a club of Milan, which has still not found his attacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment in the form below and thank You very much. You Also can write a html code.